We all want to start our own business, Shopify is a great way to start, for 29$/Month, we can start a fully functional eCommerce website from scratch.
But the default Shopify free theme lack of function and customization ability. When user installs paid app, the additional app script may make your store slower and hurt your conversion rate.
Shopify paid eCommerce Theme Features
When shopping for a Shopify paid eCommerce theme make sure the theme have the following features:
- modern, clean and easily customizable with build-in function
- cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and SEO-friendly
- built-in custom settings and section function to build great design store
- fast loading speed
With a quality Shopify theme in hand, you’re starting your online store with a great design solution. With build-in trust badge, count down, free image review, free pop up function etc.
OK, Here’s a look at some of themeforest best-selling, most popular Shopify theme now.
1. Ella – Responsive Shopify Template (Sections Ready)
ELLA is an All-in-one Shopify theme with multiple layouts and prebuild-demo. Allow user easily to create a niche store with pre-build design demo.
ELLA theme also build in responsive design and banner section, trust badge etc.
- 15+ Stunning Homepage Layouts.
- 11+ Gorgeous Child Themes (Many more are coming soon)
- build in advance ajax filter for store have large SKU list
- Numerous header + footer options
- 07+ Layouts Options for Category Page
- 09+ Layouts Options for Product Page
- 05 Collection page layouts, 06 Blog page layouts and numerous custom pages: Lookbook, FAQs, Contact Us, Brands layout A-Z, Shop Instagram…
- Build-in trust badge and count down function